Friday, April 28, 2006

Grandma's Dresser Scarf is blowing bubbles!

Yesterday was Christmas in July in April for me. I've got the long and hard awaited Artyarns Supermerino, which took weeks to find its way to my home. It's glorious! It's pure Luxury! Of course I have favourites - the yellow and cream I 'll never use for knitting, it's just too beautiful. Well maybe I will.
And since I have a million other things in mind I had to get the grandma's shawl out of the way. So it got my full attention today and it is wallowing in its bubble bath blowing me kisses. It will soon be relaxing on the beachy sun towel if a bit stretched out. No worries, it will enhance its beauty (I hope).


Dresser Scarf jumped right in, ahhhhhhhhh!

Finished Dresser Scarf before the well deserved bath.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

where did you get the dresser scarf pattern? its beautious!