Thursday, October 05, 2006

Diamond Chevron Scarf # 2


Sybille is cranking out one scarf after another. I like the colors she choose and that she used thicker yarn. The reason why I made this scarf (not that I need one) is, that I always wanted to do another one and I'd liked to see how the Patons SWS turned out when knitted. Also Sybille made a wonderful Woolpeddler (Folk Shawls by Cheryl Oberle), which is on top of my to do list. One of these days..... Her's just looks great even though she used multicolored yarn, but you can still see the great pattern.
So here it is:
pattern: Diamond Chevron Scarf by Iris Schreier from the Creative Knitting Magazine Fall 2006
yarn: Patons SWS (70% wool, 30% soy), very interesting yarn, not sure yet if I like it or not; 3 balls (327yds)
needle: 5.5 mm
size: 6" x 68"

6 comments:

Liz said...

Love this! I must get this magazine and knit one. :)

Strickfimmel said...

Ist der schön geworden!! Und die Farben erst!! Der Schal ist Dir wirklich gut gelungen. Jetzt weiß ich, welchen Schal ich als nächstes stricken werden. Wollte ich schon längst tun.

Violiknit said...

Ooohhhh....I like this scarf! I like how the pattern joins in the middle. You always knit things with great colors!

Tandi said...

Gorgeous scarf! That yarn is amazing.

Mariella said...

This scarf is just beautiful
and so are your other scarves!
I love the way the colors came out on this one. I have that magazine so maybe I'll try that pattern.

Anonymous said...

Boah - superschön der Schal! Die Farben gefallen mir sehr gut.
LG
Heike