Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Quick Sam update!

Blogger didn't forward the comments and I thought everybody was busy otherwise.

Sam is recovering from his surgery. Because he re-injured the knee and he had to wait for a week to get surgery again (that's my opinion) he had an infection and there was lots of fluid when they opened his knee. To be on the safe side this time, the vet recommended for Sam to stay there until Saturday. Well, I'd like for him to get better quickly and even though it's hard for both of us ;o) , I've agreed to that.

He's a good quiet boy but very stubborn, says the vet. ;o)

6 comments:

meg said...

glad to hear he's recovering well. i know it must be hard not having him home to love on.

also really love the socks. that colorway is just perfect for this time of year. the trees are just losing their leaves here in texas so there is still a lot of pretty fall foliage to take in. i think this will be the last week of it, though.

Knitted Zebra said...

Here's to fast healing for Samson and many great years for him to play with Biko! Hugs from Sasha, Gabi and our Samson.

Debi said...

I know it's hard but he's much better off...let's get this thing done with once and for all...we all miss our boy!

Carol said...

I hate it when they have to stay overnightor longer. I worry the whole time. Last time that happened to me and my kitty, I was over "visiting" with food etc....It helps that the vet's is 1/2 a block away. I can see it from my front door.

Anonymous said...

Poor little Sam! I'm having all my fingers crossed that his recovery will go as fast and smoothly as possible - all the very best to him!

sgeddes said...

Hope Sam is doing well! I'm glad to hear that surgery went okay.
Looking forward to seeing him back on he blog.