Friday, May 20, 2011

Handspun Friday - Aca Pulco

It's been a while since I've finished this yarn, but I never got around to posting about it. There are only so many Friday's in a month/a year.
This is once again spun from some gorgeous FatCatKnits fiber.

8oz of Aca Pulco on Falkland.

FCK - Acapulco - 8oz Falkland


Aca Pulco


FCK-Aca Pulco I & II-total of 785yds-n-plied-Falkland-1

fiber: Falkland
yarn: total of 785yds, chain plied
FCK-Aca Pulco I & II-total of 785yds-n-plied-Falkland-1

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! We've got a long one, with Victoria Day on Monday. We still have a Vet's appointment in the afternoon ahead of us. Denny gets his booster shots, and Happy has to give blood for heart worm testing before we can get tick and flea medication. Oh goody!

***

10 comments:

2paw said...

Have a great Long Weekend and I hope it all goes very smoothly at the vet. Ia m always glad we are heartworm free on our island, it's one less thing to worry about.

Chery said...

I love your spinning and the colors you choose.

Alexandra said...

Wow! That yarn is beautiful! You're amazing!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

faith76 said...

As always gorgous colours x

Leah x

Have a fab weekend.

Stadtwaldvogel said...

Again a beautiful skein of handspun yarn from you! I always love how you seperate the colors.
Enjoy your long weekend!
Yours, Julia

Toby said...

Those colors are so soothing. I guess it must be because they are the colors of a beach/water.

Carrie#K said...

At least the vet visit is before the long weekend! Enjoy that part!

Torhild Reidardatter said...

I love that yarn. yummy. We´ve got a long weekend as well( fri,sat,sun)

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Neat yarn - hope the boys had a good vet visits. Have a great weekend!

Sharon said...

Lovely colors! I so admire your spinning.